Psst…Ed’s looking for more guest bloggers! If you’re a millennial living the editor life and already have a blog of your own, Ed wants to give you your moment in the spotlight.
Posts can cover a variety of topics, including relationships, fashion, career advice, beauty, entertainment, and food. Here are some examples of the fabulous content that guest bloggers have written so far:
- What’s Inside An Editor’s Purse and Your Ultimate Internship Fashion Guide by Audree Lopez of Simply Audree Kate
- The Perfect Tote Bag For Every Editor by Jacqueline Clair of York Avenue
- How Starting My Blog Started My Career and If I Write About Love, Will I Ever Find It? by Lindsay Tigar of The Love Addict
- How to Look Put Together For Work in 10 Minutes by Devon Abelman of #beautyblessed
- Your Ultimate Guide to Bottomless Brunch in NYC by Yegide Matthews of Young Hot and Modern Magazine
- Two Must-Have Pieces, Three Chic Looks by Ariana Levy of Twinseperable
Ready to get started? Email Yelena@ed2010.com for more information.