Do you have an amazing idea for a podcast, a book, a newsletter, or even a business? Learn how you can put your editorial know-how to work for, er, you from our lineup of seasoned pros who have done just that. Reserve your seat at this discussion on how to launch a successful solo project, so you can do it, too!
- Erica Cerulo, co-founder of Of a Kind, the A Few Things with Claire and Erica podcast, and the 10 Things newsletter
- Marina Khidekel, Cosmopolitan deputy editor and founder of the Undrrated newsletter
- Melissa Walker, author of nine young adult books and freelance writer
- Liza Darwin and Casey Lewis, co-founders of the Clover newsletter and freelance writers
- Claire Carusillo, freelance writer and founder of the My Second or Third Skin newsletter
Date: Tue., July 12th
Location: We’ll email you the NYC location once we’ve received your payment
Purchase your $25 seat today by clicking here!
Please note: All ticket sales are final.
Thank you to our partner Wix.com for hosting us at the Wix Lounge. Wix.com enables you to build a free and professional online presence, just the way you want it. With an HTML5 drag-and-drop website editor, 100s of web apps, designer-made templates, and tons of features, Wix gives you the tools to launch and manage your online presence.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for a free Wix workshop today!