Ed is at it again! This time, he’s hosting an especially buzz-worthy featured editor happy hour just in time for Halloween. Join Ed and some of his featured editor friends from Buzzfeed on Tuesday, 10/27 from 7-9 PM at The Storehouse at 69 W 23rd St. (between 5th and 6th Ave.) No need to RSVP.
As if that wasn’t enough, he’s made a Buzzfeed-esque listicle of all the reasons you should come:
1. Great Company: You’ll get the chance to network with and ask career advice from cool featured editors from Buzzfeed.
2. Free Candy: Now that we’ve hit the age where we’re a little old to go trick-or-treating, we’ll take candy any way we can get it.
3. Happy Hour Specials: Because who doesn’t enjoy sipping a half-priced cocktail while it’s still light outside?
4. No Cover Charge: Because savvy whippersnappers never pay cover.
5. Everyone’s Welcome: Want to bring a friend? Great. Want to bring two? Even better!
Image source (+ recipe for this Skinnygirl Fright-ini): bethenny.com