O, The Oprah Magazine is seeking fashion interns for the Spring 2014 semester. Interns must be able to work at least 2-3 days a week, starting in January!
Candidates must have a professional attitude, a strong interest in fashion and be hard working, organized and enthusiastic. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Maintaining organization within the Fashion and Style Closet
* Checking in and returning all samples for photo shoots
* Organizing and filing lookbooks for Editors of the department
* Assisting on photo shoots as deemed necessary by the department
* Completing any and all other administrative tasks requested by the department
**Please note that there is no writing involved. This is an unpaid internship and you must be able to receive college credit.