What Talent Fairy Can Do For You
Finding a content lead who understands your audience, can serve as a brand ambassador, and has the skillset to create high-quality content that influences consumer behavior can be challenging. Let Talent Fairy do it for you. We can:
- Take the time and struggle out of the hiring process by managing the entire cycle from initial job posting to final offer.
- Post your positions in Talent Fairy’s exclusive network and private community groups.
- Vet applications and pre-interview candidates.
- Provide you with a short list of candidates who fit your company culture, “get” your brand, and drive your business forward.
Why Talent Fairy?
• Talent Fairy is a specialty recruiting agency led by Chandra Turner, a media executive with more than 20 years of industry experience. She understands the editorial and media landscape and its creative talent unlike any other.
• Talent Fairy has a deep database of highly skilled, editorially minded content creators across digital, video, social, and print.
• Talent Fairy understands the consumer lifestyle space: The content creators in our database have built audiences and brand loyalty for top brands in markets such as beauty, food, travel, personal finance, fashion, health, wellness, travel, entertainment, parenting, and more.
I have spent my 20+ year career building and leading content teams at the country’s top media companies and have successfully connected countless hiring managers to new hires in all content areas, earning my nickname as the industry’s “fairy godmother.” Let me find content leaders who are the right fit for your brand and your audience — so you can get back to your day job!
We hand-select editorially minded content creators to enhance our clients’ brand storytelling experience. We specialize in searches in the consumer lifestyle space (beauty, food, travel, fashion, health, wellness, travel, entertainment, parenting, and more) where it’s crucial that you connect with your customer on a deep and personal level. We take a thoughtful, curated approach to our searches, incorporating your company culture, voice, and mission so the person you bring onto your team is a perfect brand ambassador for your audience. Those roles can include but are not limited to:
Chief Content Officer • VP of Content/Editorial • Editorial Director • Site Director • Editor in Chief • Creative Director • Content Strategist • Social Media Manager • UX Designer • Editorial Project Manager • Managing Editor • Copywriter • Copyeditor • Researcher • Blogger • Lead Storyteller
Training & Development
Many millennials working in media and leading digital content teams today have lacked the benefit of editorial mentors. They may be the only content creators in their companies (often the case with startups) or their managers are so busy with the churn of content that they don’t have time to mentor those below them. Ed2010 and Talent Fairy are joining forces to change that. We provide in-house editorial consulting, one-on-one training and group workshops for editorial team members in brand storytelling, story packaging, editorial strategy, creative team management, and more.
Talent Fairy works with Ed2010 to provide personalized 1:1 career training for editorially minded content creators looking to break in, transition, and succeed in media and adjacent industries. Read testimonials and learn more.