What Talent Fairy Can Do For You
Finding a content lead who understands your audience, can serve as a brand ambassador, and has the skillset to create content that influences consumer behavior can be challenging. Let Talent Fairy do it for you. We can:
- Introduce you to a diverse pool of editorially trained content creators and journalists who are experts at connecting and engaging with an audience in an authentic way.
- Find talent who are also experts or enthusiasts of your brand’s subject area, from beauty to books to business.
- Post your positions in Talent Fairy’s exclusive network and private community groups of editorial and creative talent.
- Vet applications, clips, editorial samples, and pre-interview candidates for editorial and marketing aptitude.
- Provide you candidates who fit your company culture, “get” your brand, and can drive your business forward.
- Deal with awkward communication and hand-holding of applicants so you can stick to making a sound decision.
- Take the time and struggle out of the hiring process by managing the entire cycle from initial job posting to final offer.
Why Talent Fairy?
• Talent Fairy is a specialty recruiting agency led by Chandra Turner, a media executive with more than 20 years of industry experience. She understands the editorial and media landscape and its creative talent unlike any other.
• Talent Fairy has a deep and diverse database of highly skilled, editorially trained content creators across all platforms with expertise in nearly every subject area (lifestyle, beauty, fashion, luxury, personal finance, travel, health, wellness, news, pop culture, books, sports, entertainment, you name it).
• Talent Fairy understands the consumer lifestyle space: The content creators in our database and community have built audiences and brand loyalty for publications at the country’s leading publishing companies, such as Conde Nast, Hearst, Meredith, Vox, Group Nine, BuzzFeed, Bustle, Well + Good, Vice, and more.
• Talent Fairy has worked with legacy corporations, startups, digital media, and non-profits to fill their editorial and content marketing roles.
“We had two positions to fill and each required a unicorn …
… an editor and writer who could understand deep health content but translate it into friendly but informative content that doesn’t terrify, or even worse, bore. The Talent Fairy worked her magic and delivered! She screened dozens, presented a short list of truly top candidates, and even scheduled the interviews. The process was seamless. Chandra provided insightful and incredibly helpful summaries of each candidate that went so much deeper than any resume. She worked tirelessly to find the absolute best person for each job — and she’ll do the same for you!” — Elizabeth Anne Shaw, Editor in Chief, HealthCentral.com
“We loved working with Talent Fairy. Chandra found great candidates, worked with us to create the best structure for evaluating our options, and worked in tandem with us each step of the way.” — Rachel Hofstetter, CMO, Chatbooks
I have spent my 20+ year career leading teams at the country’s top media companies and providing candidate referrals to countless others, earning my nickname as the industry’s “fairy godmother.” Through Talent Fairy, I now connect hiring managers to talent in all content areas. Let me find candidates who are the right fit for your brand— so you can get back to your day job! Email me to set up a complimentary chat so I can get to know you and your business.
Cheers, Chandra Turner
We hand-select editorially minded content creators to enhance our clients’ brand storytelling experience. We specialize in searches in the consumer lifestyle space (beauty, food, travel, fashion, health, wellness, travel, entertainment, parenting, and more) where it’s crucial that you connect with your customer on a deep and personal level. We take a thoughtful, curated approach to our searches, incorporating your company culture, voice, and mission so the person you bring onto your team is a perfect brand ambassador for your audience. Those roles can include but are not limited to:
Chief Content Officer • VP of Content/Editorial • Editorial Director • Site Director • Editor in Chief • Creative Director • Content Strategist • Social Media Manager • UX Designer • Editorial Project Manager • Managing Editor • Copywriter • Copyeditor • Researcher • Blogger • Lead Storyteller
Talent Fairy works with Ed2010 to provide personalized 1:1 career training for editorially minded content creators looking to break in, transition, and succeed in media and adjacent industries. Read testimonials and learn more.