Shaye is a freelance writer, social media manager and content creator. She recently graduated from Elizabethtown College, where she studied Mass Communications and Women & Gender Studies. Her writing has appeared on Her Campus, HelloFlo, Her Culture, Substream Magazine, The Owl, NJMOM and more. She is also the founder of createHER Collective, a community for young changemakers and creators to collaborate on initiatives through creative exchange. Check out more of her work at shayedipasquale.com!
Three Things You Should Know
- She is an avid passport stamp collector. Since studying abroad in Italy during her junior year of college, she has visited 10 countries!
- One day, she wants to produce her own documentary based on her undergraduate thesis, Female Voices in Radio and the Public’s Perception of a Broadcasting Voice.
- She is passionate about advocacy work. She serves as a social media ambassador for the New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault and volunteers with local domestic violence shelters.
Three Things You Didn’t Need To Know
- She won a trip from a local radio station to see the live taping of the 2015 So You Think You Can Dance season finale in Los Angeles!
- She would love to host her own talk show or podcast in the future.
- She’s obsessed with chickpeas! From hummus to chickpea burgers, if it’s made from chickpeas, she’s all about it!
Find me on LinkedIn.
Need help? Send me an email!